Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Howey's on 71" in Oswego Every Friday Night

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog. If you have been visiting here for updates, my sincerest apologies.

Since there were no responses, no feedback, and no one signing the guestbook at www.cartunesdj.com, I let this blog slide.

However, that's not to say the show has been lacking. We've been having a blast every Friday night at "Howey's on 71" in Oswego!

It's been a very interesting hybrid of deejaying (playing requests whether it be old school hip-hop, rap, and dance or classic rock, alternative, or 80's pop, rock, and metal) with karaoke singing sprinkled throughout the show.

People have been enjoying it and since the rotation of singers was usually pretty short (5 to 10), no one had to wait very long to sing.

That being said, the last two weeks have seen a definite increase in singers. Last night there were 16 that signed up to sing...add to that the friends that joined them on stage and the number was over 20!

If this trend continues, the format of the show will certainly be adjusted accordingly.

Also, if you visit this site and would like to continue to see weekly updates on who sang and such, please let me know.

Oh, and last night...the booty shakin' was incredible! I love starting my weekend like that.

What a party!

Drop me an email (scott@cartunesdj.com), give a shout out (http://www.cartunesdj.com/advancedguestbook/index.php), add me to your friends list (myspace.com/cartunesdj) and let me know you're alive!

Peace,

SG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home